Who should be familiar with the guidelines
- Responsible persons of contractual partners
- All employees involved in the processes of sales, billing and IT development of the online point of sale
- Other entities that support the aforementioned activities of the point of sale, especially Internet Payment Service Providers (IPSP).
Why it is important to follow the guidelines
- The number of complaints decreases
- The risk of possible abuses and consequent financial damage is reduced
- The necessary security, business and regulatory compliance in the card business are achieved.