Solutions for online selling
Leverage of our service and make it easier for your customers to pay for your products and services — online with cards.
We enable fast and secure acceptance and authorization of credit cards, and you can find out exactly what this includes below.
One-off payment for all credit and debit American Express, Mastercard, VISA, Maestro cards from all over the world
Instalment payment without interest for customers, 2-36 instalments, for all Premium Visa cards by PBZ Card d.o.o., all Visa Inspire cards issued by Privredna banka Zagreb d.d.
Special acceptance models: virtual POS, Reccuring payments, Payment plan, Card on File payments, In App payments, Pay by Link, Pay by Offer, etc.*
Special system integrations: acceptance integration with partner CRM systems (hotels, agencies, retail chains), standing orders (direct debits), tokenization and integration with global booking systems, etc.*
* Special acceptance and integration models shall be considered separately on a case-by-case basis and applied only with the prior consent of Nexi Croatia.
3D SECURE PROGRAM
MASTERCARD CHECK ID
Prerequisites for cooperation
The following conditions must be met for an online point of sale:
- be a legal person, company or natural person (sole proprietor) registered for the activity performed in the Republic of Croatia
- have an active website (webshop) through which to perform online acceptance of credit cards
The online point of sale must have the following information on the website of its online point of sale (webshop) as an authorized Nexi Croatia online point of sale:
In order to use the American Express®, Mastercard®, Maestro® and Visa card acceptance services, you are required to sign a Card-based Payment Transaction Acceptance Contract with Nexi Croatia.
① Required documentation
In addition to the Contract, copies of additional documentation must be prepared.
- For companies
- copy of the excerpt from the Court Register of Companies in the Republic of Croatia not older than 3 (three) months
- signature card, i.e. a document unambiguously confirming the transaction account (IBAN) of the legal and authorized person to which the account is registered
- copy of the notice on the classification of the business entity according to the NKD (National Classification of Activities)
- up-to-date constituent act of the company
- completed, signed and certified Questionnaire for Business Entities (acceptance of cards – KYC form)
- the documentation on the ownership and controlling structure of the customer and data on the beneficial owner of the customer
- copy of the identity card/passport of the authorized person and ultimate beneficial owner (if requested).
- For sole proprietors
- extract from the central crafts register (obrtnica)
- JMBG/OIB (PIN) of the business owner
- open giro account contract
- completed, signed and certified Questionnaire for Business Entities (acceptance of cards – KYC form),
- copy of the identity card/passport of the business owner
② Provider contacts
Before signing the Contract, you should select and contract one of the Payment Service Providers that Nexi Croatia cooperates with as your Payment gateway service provider.Authorized service providers
③ Signing the contract with Nexi Croatia
The process of contracting cards acceptance or signing a Card-based Payment Transaction consists of three steps: IPG provider sending the test page link, required web page content check and KYC underwriting. (For the complete list of the required data for web page content check and KYC, please refer to our web page).
The contract is concluded upon the completion of the KYC underwriting and distribution of the parameters for the activation to the respective IPG provider.